The Sphere of Influence Extract DNAapp is a non-updating, batch application (SphereOfInfluenceExtract.SQT) that allows a Financial Institution to produce an extract file that contains pertinent business information that can be imported into the Prometheus Financial Solutions LLC’s Sphere of Influence application.
The Sphere of Influence solution from Prometheus Financial Solutions LLC enables business relationship officers from DNA in-house and ASP banks and credit unions located in the US and Canada to determine each of their relationship’s potential impact, or influence, on the institution’s overall portfolio. The solution captures all of an officer’s direct, indirect, and prospect connections and combines elements of BI, CRM, Pipeline Management, and social networking into a single solution to give a truer view of what a client or prospect is truly worth to the officer’s and institution’s portfolios.
The Sphere of Influence Extract DNAapp enables the Financial Institution to extract their business information from DNA and import this data into the Sphere of Influence application where it can be combined with subjective, user-supplied data to create a model that enables the officer - and the institution – to gain and utilize a better “real world” understanding of how their clients’ network of connections truly can affect the institution.
For increased flexibility, this DNAapp provides options to select specific business and account informationto be included or excluded from the extract file. Options for extract inclusion/exclusion include:
- Report Organization Type
- Co-Owner Roles
- Roles to Include
- Report Person Type
- Product Majors to Include
- Product Minors to Exclude
- Account Statuses To Include
Combined, this DNAapp and the Sphere of Influence application allow officers to quickly assess each portfolio client or prospect’s value to the financial institution by showing the relationship’s total potential value from a business growth or loss perspective.
The Sphere of Influence Data Extract batch is a non-updating batch application that creates an extract file that can be used to import into the Sphere of Influence application to view each officer’s business relationships.
This batch application will also produce an LIS file which is a report listing the number of businesses and accounts that have been extracted successfully.
The Financial Institution typically would create this extract after all nightly processing has completed and would then import into the Sphere of Influence application first thing the following morning. The Financial Institution can run the batch application to create the extract at any time and can import the file into the Sphere of Influence application at any time.
The extract contains pertinent business data which includes the business information and account information which represents the direct relationships for each officer.
The batch application has several batch parameters that allow the Financial Institution the flexibility to determine which organisation types to include in the extract. There is also a batch parameter to define the account role codes that identify the DBA and/or other business relationship where the owner of the account is a person vs. the organisation that is identified by the account role.
Example: Harriet Griffin, DBA Harriet’s Pet Shop
If the accounts were set up in the name of Harriet Griffin (person) but had the DBA account role linked with Harriet’s Pet Shop as the DBA, then the extract would pull Harriet’s Pet Shop as the organisation.
The batch parameters allow the Financial Institution to determine the officer account roles to be included in the extract.
It further allows the flexibility to determine which majors should be included and/or which minors should be excluded from the extract.
The organisation records will only be included in the extract if there is an organisation that meets the following criteria:
- The organisation meets the selection criteria based on the Report Org Type and Roles to Include batch parameters, AND
- The organisation has at least one account where they are the Tax Reported For Organization or a Co-Owner as defined in the Co-Owner Roles batch parameter, AND
- The account linked is based on the major and minor as defined in the Product Majors to Include and Product Minor to Exclude batch parameter, AND
- The account has an officer assigned based on the account role codes defined in the Report Person Type batch parameter, AND
- The account has an account status as defined in the Account Statuses to Include batch parameter.
The Output File Path batch parameter allows the Financial Institution to direct the extract file to a specified location.
As an example: R:\Extracts\
- DNA 4.0 or higher
- Requires purchase or subscription to a third-party solution. Third-party solution is not included in the price of this app.
- This DNAapp was originally designed to work with the Sphere of Influence application by Prometheus Financial Solutions LLC.
- Vendors/solutions not listed may also work with this application; please check with your vendor of choice if they are not listed here.
Note:Contact your third-party solution provider for instructions on configuring your third-party solution to accept and process the extract file(s) created by this DNAapp.
v126.96.36.199 posted to the DNAappstore July 2016