This DNAapp provides a recap of transactional activity for loan accounts that meet certain exception criteria. This batch application displays exceptions generated related to the Authorizations, Principal payment to Non revolving loans, Excess principal payment on Non revolving loans, unscheduled principal payment on delinquent loans and principal receipt on delinquent loans.
Along with the listing of category details this DNAapp also prints branch totals for each category. This report will be used by Financial Institutions for review and audit for exception activity during a certain period.
- To aid in review and audit for exception activity, this report displays a recap of transactional activity for loan accounts that meet exception criteria.
- Displays exceptions generated related to Authorizations, Principal Payment to Non-Revolving Loans, Note Balance Excess Payments to Non-Revolving Loans, Non-Scheduled Payment to Principal on a Delinquent Loan, and Principal Receipts on a Delinquent Loan
This DNAapp is designed to review different exception transactions which occurred during a specific period on Loan accounts. This job displays five different detailed sections of information.
1) Authorization Exceptions
2) Principal Payments to Non-Revolving Loans
3) Note Balance Excess Payments to Non-Revolving Loans
4) Non-Scheduled Payment to Principal on a Delinquent Loan
5) Principal Receipts on a Delinquent Loan
1. Authorization Exceptions: - This section of the report displays any transaction that
required an authorization to process (supervisor override, loan supervisor override
etc.). Exception messages that did not require an approval will not display. This
section will give subtotals by exception and branch as well as a detail that displays the
name of the approving person.
2. Principal Payments to Non-Revolving Loans: - This section of the report displays
principal receipts made to loans with a non-revolving line of credit.
3. Note Balance Excess Payments to Non-Revolving Loans: - This section of the report
displays scheduled payments to loans with a Non-revolving line of credit where funds
went to excess principal.
4. Non-Scheduled Payment to Principal on a Delinquent Loan: - This section of the report
displays loans that received the exception message 186-
“Payment made against a delinquent loan” and had funds applied to note balance excess. umber of days specified in the Bank Option for “SPDL”, then the loan is considered delinquent for this section of the report.
5. Principal Receipts on a Delinquent Loan: - displays loans that had a principal receipt
applied where the loans are delinquent. To determine if the loan is delinquent the
report will compare the accounts due date with the transaction post date. If the due
date is greater than the n
Totals are provided for each branch in each category. The totals section will display the authorizing person in the authorization section as well as a one-line detail of the transaction. This batch job prints summary data for each section on any major or minor changes.