The Deposit Account Profile application provides for transactional activities of a deposit account and presents the results in both tables and charts. It allows a user, such as a financial service representative, to quickly review the number of occurrences and dollar amounts of a variety of transactions including check deposits and withdrawals, electronic deposits and withdrawals, incoming and outgoing wire transfers, insufficient funds, uncollected funds, and charge backs for any given time period. The user can also view the source breakdown or timely distributions of transactions in graphic charts. Print functionality is provided for a summary of account activities in a pre-formatted report. This application streamlines account activity review and reporting processes.
Here are the key benefits this application provides:
- A snapshot of transactional activities of a deposit account
- View and present transactions in tables as well as graphics
- Generate and print report in PDF format
1. Search Criteria
The Account Number textbox only takes a deposit account number, which type is specified by the DepAcctMjCds ConfigVar. The Thru Date is defaulted to the date when the App is run and the From Date is a number of days, which is controlled by the DefaultSearchPeriod ConfigVar, prior to the Thru Date.
2. Deposit Account Profile > Summary
After the Query button is clicked or Enter key is pressed, the Deposit Account Profile group box is activated with all the information displayed in the Summary tab. The number and dollar amounts of the activities are retrieved and calculated based on the transaction type codes defined in a set of ConfigVars, which are detailed in Calculation Variables section.
3. Deposit Account Profile > Breakdowns & Distributions
Clicking on the Breakdown & Distributions tab brings the user to the Deposit Amount Breakdown pie chart by default. The user can then choose to view different breakdowns and distribution charts by selecting from the dropdown box. In case of a distribution chart, the X-axis scale is automatically adjusted according to the span of search time period. The Search Criteria group box is disabled while a user is working on this tab. The user must switch to the Summary Tab in order to change search criteria.
4. Deposit Account Profile Report
From the Deposit Account Profile screen, a user can click the Print button to bring up the report view screen. The user can then click on the Printer icon on the report view to print a hard copy of the report. The user has the option to display the institution logo on the report by setting the DispLogoOnReport ConfigVar to “Y”. If the option is set to Y, the user’s institution must provide the logo image file and place it in a directory that is defined as the LogoImgFileName and LogoImgLocation ConfigVars.
Relationships (module) > Quick Inquiries > Deposit Account Profile
Relationships (module) > Quick Inquiries > Relationship Profile > Deposits (Grid) > Inquiries > Deposit Account Profile
Relationships (module) > Maintenance > Deposit Accounts > Inquiries > Deposit Account Profile
Relationships (module) > Quick Inquiries > Relationship Profile > More > Deposit Account Profile
- Fiserv DNA 4.2.2 or higher
- To access this DNAapp from the Relationship Profile More menu, you must download the free prerequisite app "RelationshipProfileMoreMenu.dnax" from the DNAappstore Community Forum before you install the Deposit Account Activity Profile DNAapp Click here to download the RelationshipProfileMoreMenu.dnax
- In order to view and/or print the report, Microsoft Report Viewer 2010 must be provided. The user can install the application from Microsoft website http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=6442 on any machine, then copy the following DLLs from the machine’s C:\Windows\Assembly directory to the shared DNA binary file directory, such as Y:\OSI\Core\Bin
There is no need to install the application on or copy the DLLs to individual client machines.
Workaround for Print Functionality
If this app is installed in DNA 4.1 or above and the Print functionality is not working correctly, please perform the following steps:
- Copy the following DLLs to G:\OSI\Saf_Client\SafBase\ CurrentDNAVersion]\bin. Here G:\ is where DNA Prod is mapped
- Copy OSI.Core.Dll from G:\OSI\DNA_Client\DNABase\[CurrentDNAVersion]\bin to G:\OSI\Saf_Client\SafBase\[CurrentDNAVersion]\bin
- Change the SystemBinaryFolder configuration variable value to G:\OSI\Saf_Client\SafBase\[CurrentDNAVersion]\bin
v22.214.171.124 posted to the DNAappstore October 2016