- System Updates
The Deposit Account Profile application provides for transactional activities of deposit accounts and presents the results in both table and graphical representations. It allows a user, such as a financial service representative, to quickly review the number of occurrences and dollar amounts of a variety of transactions including check deposits and withdrawals, electronic deposits and withdrawals, incoming and outgoing wire transfers, insufficient funds, uncollected funds, and charge backs for any given time period. The user can also view the source breakdown or timely distributions of transactions in graphic charts. Print functionality is provided for a summary of account activities in a pre-formatted report. This application streamlines account activity review and reporting processes.
The App is available in three locations: Relationships (Module) > Quick Inquiries >Deposit Account Profile, where both account number and time period must be specified; and Relationships (Module) > Maintenance > Deposit Accounts > Inquiries > Deposit Account Profile and Relationships (Module) > Quick Inquiries > Relationship Profile > Deposits (Grid) > Inquiries > Deposit Account Profile, where account number is prepopulated but the time period must be specified.
- Search Criteria
- The Account Number textbox only takes a deposit account number, which type is specified by the DepAcctMjCds ConfigVar. The Thru Date is defaulted to the date when the App is run and the From Date is a number of days, which is controlled by the DefaultSearchPeriod ConfigVar, prior to the Thru Date.
- Deposit Account Profile > Summary
- After the Query button is clicked or Enter key is pressed, the Deposit Account Profile group box is activated with all the information displayed in the Summary tab. The number and dollar amounts of the activities are retrieved and calculated based on the transaction type codes defined in a set of ConfigVars, which are detailed in Calculation Variables section.
- Deposit Account Profile > Breakdowns & Distributions
- Clicking on the Breakdown & Distributions tab brings the user to the Deposit Amount Breakdown pie chart by default. The user can then choose to view different breakdowns and distribution charts by selecting from the dropdown box. In case of a distribution chart, the X-axis scale is automatically adjusted according to the span of search time period. The Search Criteria group box is disabled while a user is working on this tab. The user must switch to the Summary Tab in order to change search criteria.
- Deposit Account Profile Report
- From the Deposit Account Profile screen, a user can click the Print button to bring up the report view screen. The user can then click on the Printer icon on the report view to print a hard copy of the report. The user has the option to display the institution logo on the report by setting the DispLogoOnReport ConfigVar to “Y”. If the option is set to Y, the user's institution must provide the logo image file and place it in a directory that is defined as the LogoImgFileName and LogoImgLocation ConfigVars.
Decreased time to research and status a business account.Review by Brad Donham
Deposit Account Activity Profile
Business Deposit & Cash Management department needed assistance with Remote Deposit Capture and ACH applications. Yes, all of the information can be found in Core. However, the information is located in many different locations. Additionally, the average daily balance was a very time consuming process as well. With this app, all of the information needed to review a business account can be located in one screen in a matter of seconds. This app has tremendously decreased the amount of time to research and status a business account. Business Lending loves having all of the information located in one report where they are able to see the financial stability and status of the account.
In Business Deposits and Cash Management, this app will be used to process Remote Deposit Capture applications, ACH Origination applications, and research on business accounts that may have suspicious transaction history occurring.
Other departments will also be able to benefit from this app. The Member Connect Center will be able to speed up the processing Verification of Deposits. And our Collections Department will be able to get a quick snapshot of the account that may be having some financial issues. This will assist them in finding the best solution for the member.
Business Deposits & Cash Management is extremely excited about the time saving app.
Sherry Swinford -Assistant Vice President
Business Deposits & Cash Management
Redstone Federal Credit Union
(Posted on 5/15/12)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in
This DNAapp is compatible with DNA 3.0 or higher. You will need to download and install the Configuration Toolkit which will configure DNA to load and manage apps. This toolkit is included in the DNA release CD since DNA 3.3 and will be updated here whenever a more recent release is available.
Click here to access the download page
- Open Solutions DNA 3.0.1 or higher.
- .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
In order to view and/or print the report, Microsoft Report Viewer 2010 must be provided. The user can install the application from Microsoft website http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=6442 on any machine, then copy the following DLLs from the machine's C:\Windows\Assembly directory to the shared DNA binary file directory, such as Y:\OSI\Core\Bin
There is no need to install the application on or copy the DLLs to individual client machines.